Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Overflowing Cup

It's just so sweet to receive gifts out of creative efforts and quality time. It only shows how one serves as of greater value to a person.

I've received this gift from our church youth leaders. Actually we, the young professionals have one each. They said it was an appreciation token to acknowledge our efforts in leading them and at the same time as we work with the need to drink coffee (hehe). That was so thoughtful! The gift actually didn't matter to me if not for the thought and the hearts who made it.

Thank you very much.



MnemoniqueJourney

It's a mug, ("a" because the other one in the picture is not mine) yet it reminds me of the "overflowing cup" we experience in the presence of God. That as we fully surrender our lives to Christ, confessing our sins, and genuine repentance, our cup continually overflows.


Mine is on the right side :)

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. -Psalm 23:5

And the gift will always remind me of the OVERFLOWING CUP. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment