Friday, June 1, 2012

A "way-back" Present.

My 18th Birthday back then was filled with surprises. And can I just say how blessed I am to have met people who are not living for the sole purpose of merely surviving in this earth? At that time, this "life's purpose" was still weird to me. Now...the rest that happened is a long story. 

In every birthday, we surely receive presents from loved ones and they bring us to different memories through these gifts. And there are some which really equates real joy and happiness. 

And my 18th birthday back in 2008 ended with a gift from a very special person, (a special friend that time, haha!) It's an original composition written and.... named after me. *Insert long hair here*

it was in a cd then... :)
Here's the lyrics. 

Wind, please carry my voice
To the one I'm in love
And break the distance
That keeps us apart

And hope this melody of mine
Will rhyme up with what
Her heart beats
And feels for me

Let emotions be filled
In a box
And wait until
The right time comes

Father You know what I feel
Let my heart kneel before You
Who knows the right time to say..

Can I steal a moment of your time
Just to hear what this song implies
That I've waited long, And I've prayed enough
To let you know your my soul's other half
MnemoniqueJourney

One thing I'm thankful about the song is that it was written by a man who loves Jesus more than anyone and anything else. And for the longest time I've known him, he never fails to reflect Jesus' character especially in the area of loving unloveable people.

More than that, I am much honored to hear the person say that the song's title will not be changed FOREVER. I'm happy not because I want to flatter my name but because it shows that there's someone admiring you out of the overflow of His love from the Lord.

Maybe you want to hear the song? Click here..

The song is turning 4 years old in a few months. And I never grow tired listening to it. 

Whoever does not love, does not know God, because God is love. -1 John 4:8


0 comments:

Post a Comment