Thursday, July 12, 2012

Count it on "I AM"

God said to Moses, "I am who I am"..... - Exodus 3:14
Opportunities come our way in different forms, times, and even moods. Oftentimes, we choose to grab all these opportunities and make the most out of it. For all we know, we've been missing what they say, "half of our lives" :)

This may be true but I guess seizing opportunities has more profound perspective than just going through it and boom! can create frustrations and the usual: "sana hindi ko nalang ginawa". Which, on the other hand supposed to give a new and greater experience. Right? Ooooooh. I hate to regret on things but hey! inevitable talaga! :)

The Point

I have been thinking of opportunities for a long time now because of the job I'm in at present. *no need to say the particulars* but all I know is that it comes with the following:
  • I get to help my parents with some of the school expenses of my sisters.  
  • I am able to practice my expertise which I studied for 4 years.
  • I'm meeting different personalities.
  • I get the chance to meet significant persons which others took a long time to experience 
  • I experience professional treatment in excellence and flaws.
  • Many more.
Let me tell this as if I'm in a question and answer portion of a beauty pageant. Ehem.....

Opportunities, I believe are God's expression of Grace and Blessing in that it all serve as ways to glorify Him alone. ALONE. ALONE.
Will you count the answer to give me the crown title? No, no.. just kidding! I'm just taking the opportunity to be a beauty pageant contestant even through this. Joke uli! :)

So, all these "I's" I'm experiencing are still out of the abundance of God, out of His provisions, out of His love and mercy. ALONE. ALONE.

So if we are experiencing blessings out of all these opportunities, we receive the reward of our obedience. And part of our faithful stewardship is to take good care of the opportunities God is giving us primarily because we can use it all to glorify His name.

"so whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the Glory of God."
-1 Corinthians 10:31 (NIV)
"not by might nor by power but by My Spirit, says the Lord Almighty." Zechariah 4:6 (NIV)
image from Google

MnemoniqueJourney

I'm not sounding like I'm perfect in this area of my life, cause there are still times when I fall short of His glory when I forget to acknowledge that all these things and circumstances (out of Truth) that come my way are not from myself or anyone but from God.

Dear Lord,

Most of the time, I fail to recognize that opportunities that come my way can be of greater purpose than what I think is-- that is to glorify Your name alone. Help me be a faithful steward of all that You've entrusted me. Thank You that I can rest on Your grace as I learn to struggle well in my weaknesses until I'm free from it.

Because of Your grace alone, I'm standing. :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment